Combine Pillsbury™ chocolate chip cookie dough with crunchy nuts and ooey-gooey mini marshmallows for your easiest rocky road fix yet. Rocky Road Cookies are a great addition to a bowl of ice cream!
- 2 cups Pillsbury™ chocolate chip cookie dough (from 4.75-lb container)
- miniature marshmallows (about 1 cup)
- walnut halves (about 1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake 24 cookies as directed on container. Immediately place 4 marshmallows on top of each cookie, top with walnut half.
- Bake an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are softened. Cool completely.
Another great Rocky Road idea!