- 1 tsp butter
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 8 Pillsbury crescent rolls 1 can
- 2 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 turkey breakfast sausages fully cooked
- 1 egg beaten for egg wash
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Beat the 5 eggs in a bowl. Heat the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in the beaten eggs. As the eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan using a spatula, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking, pulling, lifting and folding eggs, until thickened and there is no more visible liquid. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the flour onto your work surface then unroll the crescent dough over the flour. Roll it out a bit, if necessary with a rolling pin. Cut the dough into 8 rectangles, by first pinching the seams if necessary.
- Top each rectangle with a couple spoonfuls of scrambled eggs, some of the cheddar cheese, and a sausage link. Roll up the rectangle and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Brush each roll with the egg wash, then sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Source: Jo Cooks