Corn Chip Chili Bowl
Today’s recipe is this addictively good Corn Chip Chili Bowl. Corn chips are topped with an easy, spicy chili made with burger fixings, hot dogs, baked beans, sausage, beer, cheese and dips.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 seeded and stemmed jalapeño, minced, about 3 tablespoons
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage removed from casings
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 12-ounce bottle dark ale
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes with chili’s
- 2 16-ounce cans Bush’s brown sugar Hickory baked beans
- 8 hot dogs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 9 1/4-ounce bag Fritos chili cheese-flavored corn chips
- 1 pound hot pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Sour cream, optional
For the full Corn Chip Chili recipe visit A Family Feast here!