- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (all natural variety that just contains peanuts and salt)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 TB coconut flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like dark chocolate)
- Optional: 1/4 cup roasted, salted peanuts, chopped
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared pan. Using your hands, push down into an even layer.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or in a pan over low heat. Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter layer.
- Top with peanuts.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove bars from pan. Using a sharp knife, slice into 8-12 bars.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up a week or freeze for up to one month.
Source: Lauren’s Lovely Kitchen