- 4 medium tortillas
- 4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 c. chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 c. Shredded romaine lettuce
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Sprinkle each tortilla all over with with 1 cup cheese each, making sure to cover the edges. Place in the microwave to melt the cheese, 30 seconds on high or until fully melted.
- When cheese is melted, roll into cone shape. Place a rolled up piece of parchment paper in tortilla and allow to cool, 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make taco meat: In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and taco seasoning, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until the beef is no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat and set aside.
- Fill cones with taco meat, tomatoes, lettuce, and more cheese if desired. Drizzle with sour cream, garnish with cilantro, and serve.