Fruity Pebbles French Toast Recipe- Throw classic french toast out the window! This is a super fun and colorful way to jazz up breakfast and brunch!
- * 3 Large Eggs
- * 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- * 1 Tsp Vanilla
- * 8 Slices of bread
- * 3 Cups of Fruity Pebbles
- * 4 Tbs butter
- * 1 Cup of Milk
- * Whipped Cream (for topping if desired)
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined. Working with one slice of bread at a time, dip the bread until fully soaked, approx 45 secs.
- In a separate dish, add the Fruity Pebbles. Transfer the soaked bread to the Fruity Pebbles and press firmly to coat. (Use hands if necessary).
- In a large skillet over med-low heat, melt 2 Tbs of butter. Add the french toast and cook 3 mins per side (I HIGHLY recommend 2 mins ONLY). Repeat with the remaining butter and slices. (I also recommend adding 1 TBS of butter to the skillet before flipping the slice of bread to the other side to cook).
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Enjoy your Fruity Pebbles French Toast!