Jalapeño peppers stuffed with a savory ranch cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and baked to crispy, delicious perfection!
- 12 jalapeño peppers
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 oz) packet ranch dressing mix
- 24 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil (you may need to use two).
- (Please wear gloves for this next step to keep your hands from burning!) Slice jalapeño peppers lengthwise and chop off stems. Discard seeds and membranes after scooping out with a spoon.
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing mix in a small bowl, mixing thoroughly. Spread a small scoop of cream cheese mixture inside of each jalapeño pepper half, then carefully wrap with a slice of bacon.
- Place jalapeños on prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and edges of jalapeño peppers are beginning to brown.
- To crisp bacon even more, turn broiler to high and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Allow Bacon Wrapped Ranch Jalapeños to cool slightly before eating. Enjoy!
Source: Belle of the Kitchen