These easy Oreo Reese’s Brownies are loaded with cookies and candies making them a great treat for parties and picnics. The best part is there is only 3 main ingredients!
- 1 – 9×13 box brownie mix
- 24 Golden Oreo’s
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan and set to the side.
- Mix up the brownie batter according to the box instructions. Spread half of the batter in the bottom of the pan.
- Place the Oreo cookies in a single layer on top of the batter. Cover with the other half of the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the top of the batter with the Reese’s Pieces.
- Bake for 28 minutes. Remove and place on a cooling rack.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.