If you’re not near the lovely country of Canada, nor are you familiar with Poutine, you’re in for a cultural treat! Hellthy Junk Food breakdowns what a traditional poutine is, while going that extra nine… wrapping it in bacon and of course frying in oil.
- French Fries
- Cheese Curds
- Chicken Gravy
- 1 Giant Tortilla
- 4 Strips Bacon (diced inside)
- 6 Strips Bacon (wrapped around)
- Oil for frying…
- Poutine is a combination of french fries, cheese curds and a light brown gravy. You can feel free to make all these components by hand, or you can choose to buy them like we did.
- Now that you have poutine… Let’s just pour that into a giant tortilla wrap.
- We wanted some additional bacon on the inside, so we added 4 strips of diced up bacon as well.
- Wrap this entire thing up.
- Now grab your bacon strips and wrap it around the outside of the burrito. Make sure to use a toothpick to hold the bacon together on one side.
- Do this about six times until it covers the entire burrito.
- Deep Fry at 350°F for 3 minutes or until the bacon is dark and crispy.
- Let it drain and cool down and then remove the toothpicks.
- Cut in half or quarters and share with a group of people without too serious of health issues.