Krab Rangoon Nachos
Enjoy the unique fusion of flavors in these Krab Rangoon Nachos, where the crispy wonton triangles provide a delightful crunch, and the creamy, crab-filled cheese mixture satisfies your taste buds. It’s a delicious twist on classic nachos that will be a hit at parties, game nights, or whenever you’re craving a delectable appetizer.
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of imitation crab meat, chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of finely diced water chestnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of sweet chili sauce for drizzling
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the wonton wrappers into triangles to resemble tortilla chips. You can stack a few wrappers together and cut them at once for efficiency.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Fry the wonton triangles in batches until they turn golden brown and crispy. Transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, chopped imitation crab meat, chopped green onions, diced red bell pepper, diced water chestnuts, minced garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame oil. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Spread a layer of the fried wonton chips on an oven-safe platter or baking dish.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the wonton chips, spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Serve the Krab Rangoon Nachos with sweet chili sauce for dipping.