One thing Disney parks are known for is their amazing food selection with new thing added frequently. Disney’s Magical Mac & Cheese Cone is one of the most loved treats and now you get to make it at home.
– 6 manila folders
– Cooking spray
– 1 tube of pizza dough
– 1 lb. elbow macaroni
– 1/4 cup of butter
– 1/4 cup flour
– 1 cup milk
– 2 cup shredded cheese
– 1/2 cup cream cheese
– Salt and pepper
– Bacon crumbles
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Roll the folders into cones and tape to keep the shape.
3. Wrap the cone in foil so it won’t light on fire in the oven and then spray the foil with cooking spray.
4. Roll out dough on floured surface with the long side facing you. Cut into 12 1 inch strips.
5. Start at the tip of the cone and start rolling the dough strips around the cone. You will probably need two strips per cone.
6. Place cones on greased baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate once halfway through.
7. Gently twist the foil cones to remove them from the dough.
8. Prepare elbow macaroni while cones are baking. Follow box instructions.
9. Heat butter and flour, stir over the heat. Add milk and whisk thoroughly. Add shredded cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Mix.
10. Add macaroni to the sauce and let rest for 10 minutes.
11. Fill each cones with a scoop of mac and cheese and garnish with bacon crumbles.