Welcome to your next go-to appetizer – Lemon-Thyme Feta & Roasted Red Pepper Crescent Cups! These savory delights feature the perfect balance of zesty lemon, fragrant thyme, creamy feta, and sweet roasted red pepper, all nestled inside a golden crescent crust. Baked to perfection in a muffin tin, these bites are not only flavorful but also incredibly easy to serve and enjoy!
- 1 (8-oz.) tube Crescent dough
- 24 1″ cubes feta cheese
- 24 ~2″ square pieces roasted red pepper
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1/2 medium shallot, finely minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat Oven & Prep Muffin Tin:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Generously spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Prepare Filling:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the feta cubes, minced shallot, lemon zest, and fresh thyme leaves. Gently toss the mixture until the feta cubes are well-coated.
- Assemble Crescent Cups:
- Unroll the Crescent dough and cut it into 24 squares. Gently press each square into the wells of the muffin tin, forming a cup shape.
- Place a piece of roasted red pepper in each dough cup, followed by a seasoned feta cube.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the crescent cups are golden brown and the feta is slightly melted.
- Cool & Serve:
- Allow the Crescent Cups to cool in the muffin tin for a couple of minutes before transferring them to a serving platter.
- Garnish with additional fresh thyme leaves if desired and serve warm.
- These savory cups pair wonderfully with a chilled glass of white wine or a sparkling beverage.
- Consider serving them alongside a variety of dips such as tzatziki or a balsamic glaze for added flavor.
- For an added burst of flavor, consider drizzling a bit of honey or balsamic reduction over the cups before serving.
These Lemon-Thyme Feta & Roasted Red Pepper Crescent Cups are sure to be a hit at any gathering, offering a delightful combination of flavors in every bite! Enjoy!