In-N_Out Animal Style Fries (Copycat Recipe)
Everyone talks about how delicious In N Out’s animal style fries are. Unfortunately, not all of us are fortunate to live near one. Thankfully, here is a new copycat recipe that tastes just like the real thing.
Animal-Style French Fries are fried golden brown, topped with melty American Cheese, buttery melted caramelized onions and a signature fry sauce.
- 1 large onion , finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 4 slices deli-cut American Cheese
- 2 lbs russet potatoes , peeled and cut into 1/4 inch fries
Get the full recipe from Dinner Then Dessert HERE!
One thought on “In-N_Out Animal Style Fries (Copycat Recipe)”
Pingback: Mobbb Fries Are Loaded With Three Steak, Chicken and Pastrami