Bacon Bowl Bites are Fillo cups filled with cream cheese, BACON & tomatoes! Easy and delicious!
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel tomatoes, drained
- 2½ cups bacon crumbles*
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 45 frozen fillo pastry cups, thawed
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix the drained tomatoes, bacon pieces, swiss cheese & cream cheese in a bowl till blended.
- Spoon mixture into thawed fillo cups. You want them pretty full. I filled them about ½” above the cups. Place filled cups onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 15-20 or until heated and cheese is melted.
Source: Baked in AZ