Jalapeño Cheese Corn Bread
You will definitely want to make this easy Jalapeño Cheese corn bread recipe the next time you are craving cornbread.
- 3 cups corn bread mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeños, diced (can use diced green chilies instead)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- Preheat oven 350° and spray a large 6 count cupcake pan with a non stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add corn bread mix.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir sour cream, water, egg, onion, jalapeños together.
- Pour sour cream mixture into corn bread mix. Stir.
- Add 1 2/3 cup grated cheese, stir.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/3 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.