Cream Cheese Garlic Bread or The Garlic Bread Dome is a popular Korean street food and now you can make it right at home! Bread, butter, cheese, and a TON of garlic are the main ingredients in this dish.
- Sourdough loaf
- 1 whole bar of cream cheese (8oz)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Slice the loaf into 8 equal sections, leaving the bottom intact.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, lemon juice, and heavy cream.
- In a separate bowl, mix together butter, parmesan, garlic, olive oil and condensed milk.
- Place bread on an oven-safe pan. Transfer cream cheese mixture in a piping bag and pipe in between the sections of bread.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture on top of the bread.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.