French Toast Club Sandwich
All of your breakfast favorites come together in this French toast club sandwich, a breakfast sandwich you’ll never forget.
- 1 lb French bread loaf rectangular, not round
- 9 slices bacon
- 12 oz ground breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs, divided
- 3 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- Slice French bread into 9 slices. Set aside.
- Form sausage into very thin and large patties (like hamburgers) so that they’ll cover a whole slice of bread. Fry the sausage and bacon until cooked. Add a slice of pepper jack cheese to each sausage when cooked and let melt.
- Beat together 3 eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Dunk the bread slices into the egg mixture and cook on the griddle until golden brown and firm, not soggy. Flip and cook other side of French Toast. While doing this, fry eggs on griddle.
- Assemble French Toast Club sandwich from bottom to top: toast slice, sausage and cheese, toast slice, egg and bacon, toast slice. Secure with toothpicks, then cut corner to corner into fourths. Serve with maple syrup.
One thought on “French Toast Club Sandwich”
Pingback: Bacon Stuffed French Toast Is The Ultimate Breakfast