1 bag Tostitos Bite Size Rounds
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
3 cups shredded cheddar
1.5 cups shredded lettuce
3 tomatoes, diced
1 cup dill pickle chips
Thousand Island dressing
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes, then add ground beef, season with salt & pepper, and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes more. Drain fat and set aside.
- Spread half the Tostitos chips in an even layer onto a baking sheet.
- Top with half the ground beef/onions and top with half the cheese. Repeat one more layer.
- Bake until the cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.
- Drizzle with “special sauce” AKA Thousand Island dressing and top with tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles.