One Pot cajun butter steak and shrimp skillet recipe – tender juicy steak bites with spicy shrimp and chunks of bell pepper in a delicious cajun butter sauce.
These steak bites and shrimp are covered in spicy and delicious cajun butter for a rich, hearty skillet dinner that goes from fridge to fork in less than 20 minutes total.
THE BEST CAJUN SEASONING RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder.
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning.
- 2 tablespoons paprika.
- 2 tablespoons salt.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper.
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder.
For the full recipe visit Sweet C’s!