For the Nacho Meat:
- 1 lb lean ground beef (We used 90/10 beef)
- 4 Tbsp taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
- ½ cup water
- 4 sheets (16″ each sheet)
- 8 oz Mexican blend cheese divided
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro Chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion or chives chopped
- 4 Tbsp sour cream or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. In a large skillet on medium heat brown your beef, when there is no pink add 4 Tbsp taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water, and cook for an additional 3-5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Tear off four 16″ long pieces of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil. Place a handful of tortilla chips in the center of the sheet, top with a heaping 1/4 cup Mexican cheese, then cover with 1/4 of the ground beef mixture followed by another 1/4 cup of cheese. Bring up and double-fold the long ends, leaving room for air to circulate. Bring up and double-fold the short ends to close your foil packet.
- Just before serving, place on a baking sheet and bake at 350˚F for 10 minutes. Prep all of your toppings so they are ready to serve over hot nachos. Open the foil packs, add desired toppings and serve immediately.
Source: Natasha’s Kitchen