Say hello to the best nachos EVER! Loaded with perfectly tender BBQ chicken bites, two types of cheeses, tomatoes, onion, sour cream, cilantro and potato chips! Guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. I PROMISE!
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 1 (8-ounce) package LAY’S Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
For the full Loaded BBQ Chicken Nachos Recipe visit Damn Delicious here!