Whether you are looking for a party snack or a late night snack, this Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies recipe is exactly what you need. Classic cocktail smokies are wrapped in smoky bacon, coated with a spicy brown sugar rub, and baked until crispy and oh so addicting!
- 16 oz package of little smokies (or small cooked sausages) I use Hillshire Farm brand
- 15 slices bacon, each cut into 3 smaller sections
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper more or less, according to your tastes
- pinch of black pepper (optional)
For the full recipe, visit The Chunky Chef HERE!
They are also great on the grill!!