Delightfully sweet and creamy, these cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a bite-sized dessert that’s perfect for picnics, parties, or a simple sweet treat. Not only are they visually appealing, but they also provide an explosion of flavors in each bite.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries (large ones work best)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Optional: chocolate drizzle or whipped cream for topping
- Prepare the Strawberries:
- Rinse the strawberries and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Using a paring knife, cut off the strawberry stems, creating a flat base.
- Starting at the pointed end of the strawberry, hollow out a small section from the center. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Make the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Continue to mix until the ingredients are fully combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Fill the Strawberries:
- Using a spoon or a piping bag fitted with a star or round nozzle, fill each hollowed-out strawberry with the cheesecake mixture. Make sure to fill them generously, so the cheesecake mixture is slightly overflowing the top.
- Top and Serve:
- Sprinkle the filled strawberries with graham cracker crumbs. This will give them a delightful crunch and mimic a cheesecake crust.
- If desired, drizzle with chocolate or top with a dollop of whipped cream for extra decadence.
- Chill the strawberries for at least an hour before serving to allow the cheesecake filling to set slightly.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Enjoy your delicious bite-sized cheesecake stuffed strawberries as a fresh and tasty dessert or as a chic addition to any dessert spread!