Cadbury Creme Eggs are a type of chocolate candy that is made by the British confectionery company, Cadbury. They are traditionally sold around Easter time, and consist of a milk chocolate shell that encases a sweet fondant filling that is designed to resemble an egg yolk. The filling is made from a mixture of sugar, glucose syrup, water, invert sugar syrup, dried egg white, and a small amount of flavoring.
So, let’s air fry it!
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a plate with parchment paper.
- Place a small amount of all-purpose flour in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Crack one or two eggs into another shallow bowl and beat lightly.
- In a third shallow bowl, add a generous amount of panko breadcrumbs.
- Remove the foil wrapping from each Cadbury Creme Egg and gently roll them in the flour, making sure they are completely coated.
- Dip the coated eggs in the beaten eggs, then roll them in the panko breadcrumbs until they are fully coated.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray, then place the coated eggs in the basket in a single layer.
- Air fry the eggs for 4-5 minutes, or until the coating is crispy and golden brown.
- Carefully remove the eggs from the air fryer and place them on the prepared plate to cool slightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: Be careful not to overcook the Cadbury Creme Eggs, as the filling can become very hot and may burn your mouth.