Try something new this Thanksgiving and make the family these cute Chocolate Covered Strawberry Turkeys. Sweet, salty and completely adorable, these treats are the perfect addition to your spread this year.
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 24 miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Waxed paper: We love using waxed paper in the Test Kitchen as a nonstick surface to set chocolate and coated candies on. Once set, your treats will peel off with ease—and no mess!
- Mini spatula: The small spatula from Taste of Home is the perfect size for stirring the melted chocolate.
- Wooden skewers: Stab your strawberry onto a long skewer for easy dipping and a clean coating.
For full instructions visit Taste of Home HERE!!