Winter is coming and that means no more campfires *sheds tear*. This S’mores Cookie Shots let’s you enjoy your favorite campfire treat in the winter! The “glass” is made of a delicious chocolate chip cookie and it is filled with chocolate pudding and topped with marshmallow. It is sure to be a hit!
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup of chocolate pudding
- Mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine shortening and both sugars.
- Then add egg and vanilla. Once combined, add flour and graham cracker crumbs. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll out the cookie dough into a rectangle and slice into strips.
- Grease stainless steel shot glasses.
- Press several strips of cookie dough onto the inside, along the bottom and walls of the cups. Use a finger to seal any cracks and to form a smooth interior. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll aluminum foil into short cigars shapes, and place them into the centers of the cookie dough cups.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Carefully remove the cookie cups from the shot glasses.
- Dip the lip of the cups in melted chocolate. Set aside to set.
- Fill with chocolate pudding, add mini marshmallows on top, and char the tops with a blowtorch or under the broiler.