Whether you are feeding a large crowd or just love breakfast food, this biscuit casserole will be put in the front of your recipe box.
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1 can Refrigerated Biscuits
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 package of Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Butter the sides and bottom of your slow cooker.
- Arrange the biscuits in a single layer in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, cheese and bacon.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the top of the biscuits in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the sides of the biscuits are lightly browned and the egg mixture is fully cooked.
- Garnish breakfast casserole with fresh parsley before serving.