Pork Chops and apples is the perfect dinner combination and this recipe makes it super easy. Using only one pan, the pork chops are perfectly seared and mixed with soft, delicious apples. This is sure to be a family favorite!
- 4 boneless pork loin center chops (about 1″ thick)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Flour for dredging
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 Granny Smith apple chopped small
- 1 dash Italian seasoning
For the full recipe, visit Salt and Lavender HERE!!!
- I used boneless pork chops, but you could definitely use bone-in ones. If your pork chops are slightly thicker or slightly less thick than the ones I bought (mine were about 1″ thick), adjust cooking time accordingly.
- I used my trusty 10-1/4″ Lodge cast iron skillet to make this recipe.