Pizza Chicken Bake
Pizza Chicken Bake is simple, Delicious, Melty, and SUPER Satisfying!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4), lightly pounded to even thickness
- 1 Tbsp high-quality olive oil, or avocado oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup low sugar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz thinly sliced nitrate-free mini pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pitted olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley, oregano, or basil to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f.
- Season the chicken breasts with sea salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper, then drizzle with the oil.
- Gently rub the seasonings into the chicken on all sides to coat well, then arrange them evenly into a baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes in your preheated oven, then remove from the oven.
- Spoon the marinara sauce all over the chicken, then sprinkle with cheese, mini pepperoni, olives and cherry tomatoes as shown.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake until chicken is fully cooked (internal temp should read 165F), about 10 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs and enjoy!
Source: Clean Food Crush