This Nutella Strawberry Pound Cake Sandwiches recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! With only five ingredients these delicious creations are super easy to make and will be a family favorite.
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 1-inch slices pound cake
- 2-3 tablespoon Nutella Hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1-2 fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium (about 325 degrees).
- Butter both sides of each slice of pound cake.
- Grill 1 to 2 minutes on each side until cake is warmed through.
- Remove from grill and place 1 slice on a serving dish.
- Spread Nutella on one side of pound cake.
- Top Nutella with sliced strawberries, then top with second slice of pound cake.
- Garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.
- Serve immediately.