These no bake lady bug covered Oreos are perfect to make Valentine cookies for your loved one or little one!
- Double Stuff Oreos
- Chocolate melting wafers
- Red candy melts
- Parchment paper
- Small edible eyes
- Mini pink hearts
- Piping bag or zip topped bag
- Melt the red candy melts according to the package instructions. You can add a little oil to them if they are not smooth once melted. Add in your Oreo cookie.
- Coat both sides of the cookie then lift with a fork. Remove excess candy melt and move to some parchment paper. Allow to set up about an hour before continuing.
- Melt the chocolate wafers according to the package instructions. Dip your red coated cookie into the chocolate just a bit to get your face. Return to parchment paper. Immediately press in two eyes.
- Add some melted chocolate to a piping bag or zip topped bag. Cut the corner off and add the line down the middle of your lady bug as well as a few dots as shown below.
- Add candy hearts to some of your dots. Allow everything to harden completely before serving.
Source: The Country Chic Cottage