Macaroni & Cheese Egg Rolls with Ham (or Bacon)
Macaroni & Cheese Egg Rolls with Ham are the perfect anytime snack! Take a perfectly fried, crispy egg roll shell and fill it with creamy Mac & Cheese, studded with ham or bacon.
- 2 cups macaroni and cheese chilled
- 4 slices cooked bacon crumbled, or 1/2 cup cooked, diced ham
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
- barbecue sauce for dipping
- Heat oil in a deep fryer, Dutch Oven, or other safe pot to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the macaroni and cheese and the bacon or ham together. Spoon about ¼ cup onto each egg roll wrapper. Dampen the edges of the egg roll wrapper with water. Roll up, into a closed egg roll, according to the package directions.
- Cover the uncooked egg roll with a damp paper towel until ready to fry.
- Repeat the steps with the remaining ingredients.
- Working with just a few of the assembled egg rolls at a time, fry them until well browned, about 4 minutes. Place the cooked egg rolls onto a layer of paper towels to drain and get rid of any excess grease.
- Serve them warm with barbecue sauce on the side, for dipping.
3 thoughts on “Macaroni & Cheese Egg Rolls with Ham (or Bacon)”
Looks yummy 😋.
These look. So good