When is the last time you made something this colorful, happy, and absolutely MAGICAL? Our Lucky Charms Fudge pure fun (and a lot of sweet!). This rainbow fudge is the perfect way to catch a leprechaun.
You Will Need
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tub of vanilla frosting
- 8 oz (half the package package) vanilla CandiQuik – found near the chocolate chips at any grocery store
- 1/2 cup of marshmallows from a box of Lucky Charms
Other supplies needed:
- 8 x 8 square baking dish
- Parchment paper (or foil with non-stick spray)
- Microwave safe mixing bowls
- Spoons for mixing
- Knife for cutting into squares
For the complete recipe visit Smart Schoolhouse here!