Chicken alfredo meets a loaded baked potato in this latest dinner recipe! Delicious gnocchi are covered in an alfredo sauce and mixed with broccoli and bacon. To top it off, you have melted Monterey Jack and mozzarella cheese. This is an easy weeknight dinner to make your whole family happy.
- 1 package gnocchi
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- green onions, for garnish
For the full recipe, visit Inside Bru Crew Life HERE!