Kit Kat and Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars
If you love chocolate, you are going to love this recipe! Kit Kat and Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars take three of the best chocolate treats and combine them into one beautiful creation. Every bite is packed with crunchy goodness, which means guaranteed awesome.
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box for cakelike brownies
- 24 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge sauce
- 3 bars (1.5 oz each) Kit Kat® crisp wafers in milk chocolate, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 8 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
Get the full recipe and instructions at Tablespoon HERE!
One thought on “Kit Kat and Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Bars”
Pingback: Philadelphia Oreo Cheesecake Bites Make Snacking Easy