- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups sirloin steak — cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp garlic clove — minced
- 1 cup red onions — chopped
- 1 cup celery — diced
- 4 cups butternut squash — diced
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh thyme to garnish
- Set Instant Pot to sauté and pour olive oil into the pot and allow to heat.
- Add the beef cubes and sauté until they get brown.
- Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Then, add onions and celery and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the pot, and add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Put on the lid, lock it and set to manual high pressure for 7 minutes. It’ll take about 10-15 minutes to reach pressure, then it will start counting down from After the 7 minutes is up, do a Natural Release (it may take 20-30 minutes depending on your Instant Pot).
- Open the Instant Pot and remove bay leaf. Top with thyme leaves before serving.
Source: Primavera Kitchen