Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Fries
If Flamin’ Hot Cheetos are not your favorite snack, you surely know someone who loves them! Paired together with steak, cheese and fries, Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Fries are a creation out of this world!
for 4 servings
- canola oil, to fry
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 avocados
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- ¼ cup mexican sour cream, 1
- 8 oz flaming hot cheetos, 1 bag
- Cut flank steak into fajita size pieces and place in bowl. Add the taco seasoning, 1 teaspoon lime juice and salt. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop avocado with a spoon and place in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon lime juice, salt and mash with a fork until soft enough to whisk.
- In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of canola oil and let heat for 30 seconds. Add marinated meat and let cook for 20 minutes, stirring until meat is browned.
- In a small saucepan heat condensed cheddar cheese for 3 minutes, stir throughout.
- Heat a pot with oil and heat to 350ºF (180ºF). Add frozen french fries and let fry until they rise to the surface. Sprinkle with salt and let oil drain from fries and set on a plate.
- Add the rest of the guacamole, cooked meat, sour cream, hot cheetos, and warm cheddar cheese.