These Easy Enchilada Cups are quick and simple to make, easy to customize with your favorite enchilada ingredients, and totally delicious!
- 1 (10-count) package flour tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) can Enchilada sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped chiles
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup thinly-sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Tuck each of the tortillas into the cups of a standard-sized muffin pan, gently pleating the edges of the tortillas so that they fit snugly inside each cup, careful not to let the tortillas fold too closely into the middle (since we’ll need an opening for the filling later). Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tortilla cups have hardened slightly on all sides. Remove and set aside.
For full instructions for enchilada cups visit: Gimme Some Oven