POP TARTS ARE DIPPED IN PANCAKE BATTER THEN DEEP FRIED TO GOOEY-PERFECTION TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE DESSERT.
- 1 Cup Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Pop Tarts (I used Hot Fudge Sundae)
- Oil for frying (I use canola oil)
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Whisk Bisquick, milk, egg, and sugar together in a medium sized bowl.
- Dip & coat Pop Tart in the batter.
- Place battered Pop Tart in a deep fryer preheated to 375 degrees, or a cast iron skillet with oil that is 375 degrees.
- Fry Pop Tart 1-2 minutes each side, until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer and set on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess grease.
- Top with whatever your heart desires! (Whipped cream, sprinkles, cherries, ice cream, hot fudge, etc)
- Serve Deep Fried Pop Tarts immediately.