Steak, potatoes, and vegetables seasoned with an herb garlic butter and all cooked in a compact foil pack.
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into 2” pieces
- 1 pound Potatoes cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup zucchini chopped, optional
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped, optional
- 1 cup onion chopped, optional
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine, potatoes, veggies, melted butter, and seasoning. Divide steak and potatoes between four 12×12 inch sheets of foil, then wrap the foil tightly around the contents to form your foil packs.
- To Grill: grill over high heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until steak and potatoes are cooked. If you prefer a char on your steak, you can open up the packets at the end and cook for a couple minutes directly on the grill, or for baking, you can switch oven to broil for a few minutes (with packets open
- To Bake: Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees, bake foil packs for about 20 minutes until cooked through to the desired done-ness.
- To Make Cheesy: Carefully open foil packs during the last 3-5 minutes or cooking, sprinkle the veggies and potatoes with cheese and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese and char the steak.
Source: Gimme Delicious