- 1 1/2 cup ground graham crackers
- 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream very cold
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 7 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 24 flat marshmallows* (see note)
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper (or foil). Allowing parchment paper to run up along the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground graham crackers and melted butter. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and press into an even layer along the bottom of the pan.
- Pour cold heavy cream, condensed milk, and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip mixture to stiff peaks. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread chocolate ice cream mixture over graham cracker layer. Place marshmallows on top of ice cream. Cover baking pan with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 3 hours until ice cream has set up. Overnight is best.
- Gently remove s’mores ice cream bar from baking pan by lifting from parchment overhang. Place on a cutting board and cut into bars using marshmallows as guides.*
- Brown the marshmallows tops with a kitchen torch. Enjoy immediately!
Source: The Little Picurean