Cherry Vanilla Coke Poke Cake
Summer is on it’s way and it is time for some delicious desserts to bring to those barbeques. This Cherry Vanilla Coke Poke Cake Recipe is a delicious white cake, filled with cherry flavor and topped with whipped cream and pudding frosting. It will be a must have for your summer spreads.
- 1 box French Vanilla Cake mix plus the ingredients needed as instructed on the box
- 1 6 oz Cherry flavored gelatin mix
- 12 ounces Coca Cola
- 1 3.5 oz box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 8 oz tub of Frozen Whipped Topping thawed
- Maraschino Cherries with the stems
- Chocolate Jimmies for garnish
Get the full recipe at SAVE A TO Z HERE!!