Summer is on it’s way and it is time for some delicious desserts to bring to those barbeques. This Cherry Vanilla Coke Poke Cake Recipe is a delicious white cake, filled with cherry flavor and topped with whipped cream and pudding frosting. It will be a must have for your summer spreads.
- 1 box French Vanilla Cake mix plus the ingredients needed as instructed on the box
- 1 6 oz Cherry flavored gelatin mix
- 12 ounces Coca Cola
- 1 3.5 oz box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 8 oz tub of Frozen Whipped Topping thawed
- Maraschino Cherries with the stems
- Chocolate Jimmies for garnish
Get the full recipe at SAVE A TO Z HERE!!