Anything cheesecake and I am in! This Cherry Cheesecake Angel Food Cake Roll is the prefect end of summer dessert. It’s made with light and fluffy angel food cake, and filled with a sweetened cream cheese whipped cream and cherry pie filling.
- 1 angel food cake mix plus ingredients to prepare
- 1/4 cup + 3/4 cup powdered icing sugar
- 8 oz light cream cheese 1 package, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream 35%, very cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- crushed graham crackers for garnish
For the full recipe, visit The Recipe Rebel here!
Calories: 336cal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 419mg | Potassium: 155mg | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 0.3mg