- 1 package ready-to-bake large chocolate chip cookies 16 ounce package
- 1 package miniature marshmallows
- 10 ounces milk chocolate melting wafers or good quality milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on baking sheet and bake per package directions.
- Also, while cookies are baking, crush the graham crackers and pour the crushed crackers in a small bowl.
- When cookies are ready, transfer cookies and tray to a cooling rack.
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Place 8-10 mini marshmallows on the top of each cookie and very lightly press down (just so marshmallows will stay put).
- Place the cookies back in the oven, under broil, just until marshmallows begin to turn golden brown. **Watch closely – marshmallows burn quickly.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, place the tray with the cookies on a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely.
- Once cookies have cooled, melt the chocolate (melt in 30 second intervals until smooth and fully melted when stirred.) then dip each cookie halfway into the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle crushed graham cracker crumbs over the chocolate.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack until chocolate is set.