In a move that’s set the fast-food world abuzz, Taco Bell has introduced its groundbreaking “Nacho Fries Lover Pass.” This innovative offering allows Taco Bell Rewards Members to indulge in their beloved Nacho Fries every single day for 30 days, all for just $10. The pass, available exclusively through the Taco Bell app, can be purchased from November 14 through December 4, opening a window to a month-long fiesta of fries.
The Nacho Fries Lover Pass is Taco Bell’s latest stroke of genius, proving once again that they’re not just about tacos and burritos. The pass not only feeds the fry frenzy but also adds a delicious twist to customer loyalty. For the price of two fancy coffees, fry aficionados can now secure a daily dose of crispy, seasoned fries, complete with a choice of one of six delectable sauce options each day.
Taco Bell’s move has been likened to the seasonal appearances of the McDonald’s McRib, generating a similar cult following and excitement. The introduction of the pass has sparked a flurry of social media buzz, with fans humorously questioning what they might have to give up to justify a month-long indulgence in Taco Bell’s crispy delights.
The fast-food chain, known for its innovative menu items and quirky marketing campaigns, seems to have struck gold with the Nacho Fries Lover Pass. It’s a clever play that’s likely to drive up app downloads, increase customer engagement, and, of course, sell a lot of fries. Whether it leads to a new trend in fast-food dining or just a temporary spike in gym memberships, Taco Bell’s latest offering is a fun, tongue-in-cheek way to reward its fans.
Copycat Recipe: Taco Bell Nacho Fries
Recreate the magic of Taco Bell’s famous Nacho Fries right at home with this easy and delicious copycat recipe. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and seasoned to perfection, these fries will be a hit for any fast-food lover or snack enthusiast.
- For the Fries:
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)
- Salt to taste
- For the Cheese Sauce:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional for extra heat)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep the Potatoes: Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin sticks (like traditional fries) and soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes to remove excess starch.
- Season the Fries: Drain and pat the potatoes dry with a towel. In a large bowl, toss the fries with olive oil, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt until evenly coated.
- Bake the Fries: Spread the fries in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, until they’re crispy and golden brown.
- Prepare the Cheese Sauce: While the fries are baking, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for about 1 minute. Gradually add milk, whisking constantly to avoid lumps. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the shredded cheese until smooth. Add cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve: Serve the hot fries with the warm cheese sauce on the side for dipping.
- Enjoy: Dive into your homemade Taco Bell-style Nacho Fries and enjoy the familiar taste of this fast-food favorite from the comfort of your home!
This recipe captures the essence of Taco Bell’s Nacho Fries, combining the perfect blend of spices with a creamy cheese sauce for dipping. Perfect for a snack, side dish, or even a fun homemade fast-food night!