Pumpkin Pie Dip is the perfect no-bake recipe for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving dessert tables, or any fall special occasion.
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3.4 oz package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz COOL WHIP (thawed)
- 8 oz cream cheese
Get the full recipe and instructions at Sweet and Savory Meals HERE!
- If your puree is cold, let it come to room temperature before adding it to the rest of the ingredients.
- When using homemade puree, be sure to squeeze out the excess moisture before using it.
- For best results, chill this dip for several hours before serving.
- Don’t have cream cheese? Use sour cream instead.
- For vegan pumpkin dip, use vegan whipped topping instead of Cool Whip.