Heavenly Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
- Spray of non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder we love Ancho
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried ground thyme
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb trimmed pork baby back ribs
- Any BBQ Sauce
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the brown sugar, paprika, salt, thyme, black pepper and cayenne.
- Rub the mixture all over the ribs.
- Place ribs in slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 7 – 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs from the slow cooker and discard the liquid.
- Turn your broiler to low, or, turn your slow cooker to high.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce and place under broiler (or back into to the slow cooker).
- Cook under broiler for about 2 minutes, remove, re-coat with another layer of sauce, and cook for another couple minutes. OR, let ribs cook on HIGH in slow cooker for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve at once, with additional BBQ sauce!
Source: How to Feed a Loon
One thought on “Heavenly Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs”
Pingback: Crock Pot Dr. Pepper BBQ Ribs Only Have 3 Ingredients