Now that I have your attention, here is one of the easiest and yummiest desserts you can make. This Giant Cinnamon Roll With Melted Oreo Creme Frosting is a perfectly cooked crescent roll with cinnamon, finished with a creamy Oreo frosting. People will be coming back for thirds! Check out the recipe in the video below from Tom’s Big Eats.
Oreo Frosting Recipe
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 15 Oreos (more for topping cupcakes)
- In a food processor place Oreos and pulse until they are chopped fine, you can crush them in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, but if you are going to pipe the frosting onto the cookies ,chunks of the cookie won’t work out well, so pulse them small.
- In mixer beat butter until smooth, add in powdered sugar and heavy cream and begin on medium-low and mix until combined, then turn on high and whip until fluffy.
- Add in oreo crumbs.
- The filling of the Oreos makes this frosting extra creamy alternatively, you can purchase oreo crumbs in some stores and use those, but the filling adds to the flavor of these.