Chicken BLT Pizza
Tomatoes, bacon, and lettuce add a fun summer flair to this easy Chicken BLT Ranch Pizza.
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent roll sheets
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing + extra for topping
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 – 14 ounce can Red Gold petite diced tomatoes, drained really well
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 15×10 pan with nonstick spray.
- Unroll the crescent roll sheets and press onto the pan. Fold under the edges if needed. Bake for 14-15 minutes.
- Remove and cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese, ranch, and garlic until creamy. Stir in the chicken and cheese.
- Spread the mixture on the cooled crust. Top with lettuce, bacon, and tomatoes. Cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Drizzle ranch dressing on the BLT Pizza squares right before serving.
Source: Inside Bru Crew Life
2 thoughts on “Chicken BLT Pizza”
Pingback: Pizza Hut Selling Huge Two-Foot Pizza This Month Only
Pingback: Pizza Burgers Is The Ultimate Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinner.