- 8oz tub (not block) plain cream cheese spread
- 10oz salted caramel sauce, store-bought or homemade
- Optional: chopped roasted nuts or cinnamon-sugar pecans for topping
- For serving: fresh sliced apples, pears, ginger snaps, or pretzel chips
- In a medium-small serving dish, layer one-third of the cream cheese followed by one-third of the caramel sauce. Repeat layering two more times. Can be covered and chilled until ready to serve. When ready to serve, sprinkle with chopped cinnamon-sugar pecans or roasted nuts of your choice.
- Serve with plenty of freshly sliced apples, pears, ginger snaps, or pretzel chips.
Source: Chew Out Loud